- Shawmut will continue to maintain all Environment Health and Safety (EHS) related programs to ensure that we are in compliance.
- Shawmut will continue to monitor, manage and audit all EHS component documents.
- Shawmut will maintain compliance with all Federal, State and local employment labor laws. This is in addition to EHS guidelines as published by government regulatory agencies. Shawmut will also conduct an annual compliance audit.
- We will monitor and maintain compliance with all employment labor regulations.
- We will initiate continuous improvement in full compliance with the structure of the Sustainable Green Printing Partnership Certification program, sharing information annually with all stakeholders.
- We will continue to initiate pollution prevention activities that focus on source reduction, reuse, and recycling.
- We are committed to sharing information on sustainability with all Shawmut stakeholders (employees, suppliers, subcontractors, customers, and community members).
- We will continue environmentally friendly policies with all our employees.
Updated every two years.
The Sustainability Committee maintains all SGP records in the SGP Impact Tracker.
All revisions are recorded with applicable changes and date.
Michael Peluso, President
Shawmut Communications Group
March 26, 2019