Product packaging matters. Seven out of ten customers say the look and feel of a product’s package influences their decision to buy. Given its importance, working with an experienced print company that can deliver appealing, accurate packaging on a deadline is key.
Shawmut meets the packaging needs of companies large and small. From a solo entrepreneur who needs help with everything from design and substrate suggestions, to a larger company with design files ready to go, our team can step in at any point in the process.
Unlike some mega-printers, Shawmut listens to its customers, offers a personalized touch, and is more flexible with packaging quantities. We can accommodate companies looking for small quantities of a few hundred packages to larger needs of 100,000 packages.
Whether you’re packaging a unique artisan product, creating an unboxing campaign, or want to wow your customers with a new package design, Shawmut can help.
When you work with Shawmut, these value-added services are included:
- Creative design and layout to create a lasting impression
- Advice on package structure and materials best suited for the job
- Dozens of substrates and materials to choose from
- Premium finishing and embellishments that make your package stand out
- A dedicated sales representative and customer service team
- Access to our client dashboard, Shawmut Insight, where you can upload files, review proofs, view job status, manage storefronts and more
- The ability to create a full-scale, color-matched prototype before production
- Packages are made in a fully sustainable, SGP certified facility with recycled and recyclable print materials available
Shawmut specializes in these types of packaging:
Folding cartons are made from heavier paperboard and are printed, die-cut, folded and glued to hold a product. Ideal for small or light products.
Corrugated boxes are made from a strong fiberboard with air columns built inside (called fluting) to offer support. These boxes are also printed, cut, folded and glued to hold a product. Ideal for large or heavy products.
Benefits of Working With Shawmut
There are many advantages to working with Shawmut, but these top the list:
Print what you need
From quantities of 1 to 100,000, we can help.
Access to structural design software
Create a package that’s strong yet stunning.
Storefronts aid in supply-chain management
Know what you’ve used, what you have on hand, and what you need.